Your Ad Here

Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome!

Hey, YOU!


Welcome!

It's this blog which will put to rest my - and hopefully your - craving for anything and everything Monty Python.

I have been looney for Monty Python long enough. Actually, for more than 2 years now.

I have long heard of something called "Monty Python" from my writing teachers and even saw an excerpt of Life of Brian during one of the writing workshops I attended but never appreciated them this much until I finally had internet broadband installed 2 years ago and saw un-authorized video clips of Monty Python on YouTube (at the time when YouTube was still cool and free from the limitations imposed by copyright law)

and then I was-is-and will forever be HOOKED.

And the rest is what this blog will be about..

..something not totally different but hopefully something where seekers of anything and everything Monty Python will get to find what they are looking for.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment